Saturday, October 23, 2010

New Best Week Ever??

Well, it could have been. Next week I mean. Janine's Birthday party (that will be interesting in the least haha). Halloween and what could potentially go down that weekend. As of right now I'm not planning on doing anything. Its hard for me to find the motivation to be social these days. Aside from hanging out with friends an sporadic dates its hard to find people who have the same interests as me these days without looking at freshman and let me tell you, the freshman world is a different place my friend.

Then there's the start of the NBA Season. An occasion that I think should be celebrated as a holiday with us having no school. Yeah? Well. I only have one class that day so its basically like I have a day off (though I could skip class and it could really be a day off. :D ). But I am very excited. Too bad Euseung's gonna be in Korea so we can't have an opening day celebration. darn it.

And then there's.... Lights. The L.A. El Rey show is next Tuesday. Unfortunately, running down there for a concert and coming back up makes no sense logically, academically, economically, financially, and so on and so on. The only way it makes sense is fantastically. Yeah, it would be super awesomnically. I actually considered going down and running back up. Its so VERY tempting when you don't have a social life and all you have is basically... school. It would be a crazy adventure.

After talking with other LightsArmy kids and trying to organize somewhat of an L.A. meet up its been so kewl to talk to people and connect with them. They are such awesome people. The L.A. LightsArmy is now 23+ strong and still growing and it honestly kills that I won't be able to meet these people that I've befriended. Its really a neat experience to try and organize a group of random strangers together to meet, plan, and attend something together.

It was even fun to talk to Lights' sister on chat. She is SO COOL. Not to mention, the possible opportunity to hang out with Lights after the show is like seeing a good friend you had not seen in years (but multiplied by 23 because of the other 23 kids there).

Sometimes, my patience is near breaking point and I always wonder when it will break. Hopefully life gets better. Hopefully next week is great.

2 comments:

  1. ...
    Next week is going to totally suck for me. And the week after that may suck even more.

    I hope where all my goodness is going it goes to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Next week WILL be awesome. And quite frankly, I think you should go down for the concert. And maybe skip that class for the NBA opening day.

    I tell you these things because I love you. Do what makes you happy, what will help you stay motivated and focused and all that.

    ReplyDelete