Monday, April 4, 2011

Letter

Sometimes I wish you never left. Or at least told us completely what the reason was for why you abandoned us. And that's what it felt like. And it hurt even more to not know how to stop you from doing it. It was, in all honesty, utterly the most selfish thing you could have done, yet having been in your position I also completely understand that I don't completely understand, and that at a certain point you just don't want to care anymore.

It's weird that you were the one person that I could talk to. More understanding than Mel, more in tune than Hannah, and even more so than Brianne at this moment. Especially at this moment. And these are the nights I miss you the most, when one feels like an island amidst friends and you just want to talk.

You're always in my thoughts and prayers. Wherever you are now I hope God is watching you because I no longer can't.

1 comment: