Sunday, April 24, 2011

Spring Term

So. My parents came up, got my brother and sister, and have returned home now. I never realized how much I enjoy their company. I woke up this morning to an empty house and it was then I realized how much I do love them. Even though they may be crazy sometimes I miss them now and I wish I could have been a better older brother. I could have done so much more.

Spring term is gonna be really different now. For the first time I will not have any roommates or people I live with. i thought I'd be ok but I realized that with all the recent turmoil this might be harder than I thought.

Anyway, I'm changing my diet for Spring. No more fast food (at least, no more than once a week), no more soda, and cutting back on sweets. Gonna beef up on vegetables (haha interesting juxtaposition there), fruits, and fiber. I don't know how much time I'd have to exercise but I want to eat healthier and cut back on all the fat that I've gathered this past year.

1 comment:

  1. I feel exactly the same! And good luck on your diet. :)

    ReplyDelete