Wednesday, May 18, 2011

you be me

Written for a dear friend of mine,. *sigh*

Please just hear lend me your ear
How in the world did we end up here?
It’s been 4 months much less a year
But it feels like more
with the sweat and tears
Used to be we were close and near
What’s this growing distance I fear?
I wish all our problems were laid and clear
But I guess life is more like broken mirrors dear
I don’t know what goes on inside your head
Even more confused after the things you’ve said,
I won’t guess, cuz all that stress from guessing
Would leave me tired and brain dead
It doesn’t mean I haven’t tried
But I won’t lie when I say I
Have no idea how or why
We see some things from such different eyes.
Apparently the way we see has led to all this hostility
And I know most of the problem lies with me
Maybe this was never meant to be.
Never meant to be…
Never meant to be free and easy,
webs are concrete til the wind starts to get breezy.

No comments:

Post a Comment