Tuesday, May 3, 2011

it wasn't until i read my journal today did I realize that I owe a ton to LightsArmy.

I think we forget that the advice to "forget yourself and go to work" applies to something outside the mission. When you're down, get to work. Whether this means exercise, job, school, or service, get to work. Forget about yourself. The world is too big. i'm not saying forget about your feelings, bury them deep inside, and make yoursel resentful. There is a time and place to confide those feelings in God and others. But we must not be too careless that we become ungrateful.

That's what I need to do. Get back to work. LightsArmy has been great. But it might be a little too much for me to handle right now.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes, getting to work is the hardest part.

    And no, I never did figure out what's making me nervous. But whatever it was, it hasn't happened yet. I still feel uneasy.

    ReplyDelete