Thursday, August 27, 2009

Back in the Act

Leaving California is so bittersweet. UGH. I love everyone back home. So many things I feel I have not yet accomplished. So many new friends JUST made. So many friendships so fragile. Dates that have not been gone on yet. Why do I always seem to be on the brink of a breakthrough whenever I have to go back to BYU? This must be some kind of torture. Some kind of game.

The Cali ward seems so fun, close knit, united, and like a family. I guess I shouldn't forget everything I've gained at BYU either.

But then, aren't I always this way? I'm always leaving, always moving, always changing.

I say bring it on. Let's do it to it. Let's rock the campus. And who knows, some Cali kids could be joining me soon. haha.

And in 8 months time I will loathe going back to Cali, thinking there's nothing for me there (specifically, no one). How wrong I am everytime. :)

1 comment:

  1. remember what you said. you have to be there. God only knows why. And yeah sucks to be always moving back and forth, but it's worth it.

    ReplyDelete