Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Update

I decided that I'd do a regular blog this time instead of thoughts and ponderings. Ya know, just a sorta update on what's going on. So...several things.

I'm still addicted to zombies. I found that out when I watched "The Walking Dead" on AMC. really good series. At least really good first episode. I like zombies. Reminds me...I should update my Zombie Evacuation Plan.

My sister's birthday is coming up. I got her the pocket watch she wanted. I got her the last one. Booyah. check it Yep. last one. none left? That's right. :) Cost a pretty penny that's for sure. Speaking of zombies, and amazon, and expensive, Lights current obsession is Yetis. In fact, the name of her current tour is the "Are we There Yeti?" tour. Weird. And she bought these. Dork.

on the sporting front, the Lakers are pretty much owning the season. Granted, we are four games in. Today we play the Kings. That's Mike's team. And when this happens, a lot of trash talking goes on. Examine the following:

Mike: I just hope you blow them out. Then you'll come into sactown relaxed
Me: Haha. Don't you want us to play hard and be exhausted?
Mike: That doesn't happen to nba players this early in the season. I want you lazy. and I want to beat you at full strength.
Me: Yeah. You've made a classic laker opponent mistkae. That is. Thinking you cannbeat us at full strength. :)
Mike: ' [Your] arrogance is an offense to people who think.' - Bill Walton
Me: The truth will set you free. - Jesus. :)

Me: I guess you got your wish. We were leading 73 to 46 at the half...
Mike: Then prepare to be defeated in shocking fashion by the upstart kings. It will be a sign of things to come in april...
Me: Haha. Ok. I'm excited for our fifth win tonight
Mike: I'm excited to see your face after tyreke's game winner. :)
Me: Just to let you know, we've won the last two games by 21.5 points. :)
Mike: Just to let you know, we've won our last two games. I don't know when the last time i could say that was :)

Also. Mike's name in my phone is Tyreke Evans, the best player on the Kings. Doubly offensive to me. I'm just saying, his players better get ankle insurance.


And the last thing. I was in the library from 4 pm to 11:30 pm ...reading 30 pages of stupid textbook stuff. Why? Because my friends kept distracting me. Its all good. It was fun. It was the most entertaining 7 1/2 hours of studying in the library I've ever had. reminded me of freshman year. ... haha

1 comment:

  1. I think they restocked the watch.
    I love "Are We There Yeti?"

    I wish I had some people to study with.

    ReplyDelete