Friday, March 11, 2011

Tipping Point

I have no social life. This is the bottom of the ditch.

I thought about it last week. When do I talk to people? School, work, and Church (including church related activities like home teaching). That's it. Well, there's basketball. i play every week with the same group of people. But I never hang out with them outside of basketball.

I go to school, then work, then come home and surf the internet/do homework (cuz they're the same thing right?). On Sundays I go to Church and say "hi" to people i don't see for the next 6 days. When was the last time I did something FUN? or even social? Asides from going out to eat with my brothers and sisters... the last thing I can remember doing for fun maybe two months ago. Maybe that's why my motivation's gone.

Is it weird, or any wonder, that more than half of my closest friends now consist of LightsArmy members and the only people that like me are teenage LightsArmy girls?

So I'm gonna resolve to reinvigorate one of my New Year's Resolutions, to accept, whenever possible, any invites to do anything with anyone. I need to go out of my way to say hi to people and meet people. I need to start dating again. Seriously, with Finals fast approaching and taking extra work hours now, I need SOMETHING to keep me afloat or else I will burn out. Life is more than school and work right? Or am I just getting lazy these days? -__-;

1 comment:

  1. Where do you work? Also, what about FHE? :)
    p.s. we should hang out, maybe subway again or something haha

    ReplyDelete