Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Best Day of spring term

honestly. today has been the best day of spring term.

Studying for 3 hours, another hour of review. Played basketball with Josh for an hour and a half. Lunch and dinner at the canon. Watched all the craziness that was E3. I think E3 did it for me. Yeah, I can't believe all the stuff they revealed. I am SUPER STOKED for the 3DS and oh man, I was just speechless. The video gamer in me definitely erupted today and made a return.

On top of that, Lakers CRUSHED the Celtics brutally. That made me super happy, especially because Sunday's loss actually depressed me super much to the point that I went to sleep sad. Yeah...

Shalise: Its just a basketball game.
Landon: Its not just a basketball game.
Me: Sometimes, its just a basketball game. But sometimes, its more than that.

as quoted from a basketball commercial. haha.

But yeah, Lakers force a Game 7. YES! Oh man, topped the day off with playing Smash Brothers, talking to my sister and wishing her happy birthday, and more roomie bonding for the last little bit and its just been the perfect day.

Anyway. whoop!

Quotes of the week

Stewart: Dang, my cut is open. Now I'm bleeding. I better stop playing before everyone gets AIDS like me.

Shalise: We're going to Israel and Egypt. But I think we're going to get bombed.

LOLOLOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment