Sunday, June 20, 2010

Best. Week. EVER

And you know why? The Lakers won the championship. I am SO HAPPY. Back to back baby. Ready for a three-peat!! I actually turned off the TV at the third quarter because we were down 13. We were down 9 earlier, and this second fall behind disgusted me. So my roommates, who don't care for basketball, watched. They said they wanted the Lakers to win just so I wouldn't be depressed. hahha. Nice roommates. But we did it again. Kobe has 5. Yay-ya. Now we look forward to next year. YES!

Also saw Toy Story 3. I liked it more than I thought I would. Of course, I went in not expecting or knowing anything. So it was pretty neat. Crying babies and little kids everywhere was pretty interesting too. haha.

Then, went over to Brittany's place to talk for a couple hours. Dang. So many good moments and quotes and know one else will get it.

Man I miss wyview already. ugh. Well. Fall will bring its own interesting things hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment