Thursday, January 6, 2011

This Timed Semester


Oh man, this semester is gonna kill. All 5 classes are complete heavyweights, plus 18 hours of work (including two very early morning shifts), and I still want to exercise as much as I can. Kill me slowly...btw, how come I always make friends in the classes I intend to drop? haha.

Student: Are the exams timed?
Teacher: Yes. You have 2-3 days. Does that sound reasonable?
Student: Yes.
Teacher: Of course, the semester is timed too. You got about 4 months to complete it.

Dang... did anyone else realize that? It's a 4 month timed exam....

Things I've learned over the break:
- how to insert a graphics and some more basic stuff about computers
- tires, snow chains
- how furnaces work

Yeah. Random stuff. Speaking of furnaces. Ours isn't working too great, so this guy named Ted came over to look at it. And while he was here we started talking about the Gospel and it was great to hear his optimism despite his children's unfortunate circumstances. It was good to hear his testimony and to share that even though he was just a guy that came over to look at our furnace.

Awkward moment #1506, first of the semester:
I was walking and saw this girl who I thought looked like Cheryl. And since cheryl never comes onto campus I was so excited that I turned around and waved. Unfortunately, it wasn't Cheryl. Just a girl who looks incredibly like her. So she stood there confused. I just put down by arm, turned back around, and continued walking like nothing happened.

hahaha. yeah.

1 comment:

  1. HATERS GONNA HATE
    lol, we got a whole bunch of stuff ahead.

    ReplyDelete