Friday, December 4, 2009

Blackout

I'm thinking of shutting down facebook for the next two weeks, texting less, and focusing more on my school work. It won't be the first time I've done it this year, or even this semester. It has worked effectively to various degrees .... everytime I feel like I can do it, I end up not because I'm waiting for a reply from someone...or there's something I want to do. We shall see. While I don't want facebook as a distraction, I also don't want to be cut off from people.

I also find it amusing that after not texting for 4 1/2 days, that I'm still averaging aboaut 93 texts a day. Ugh. Thinking about something for my new New Year's Resolution that will cut down on unnecesssary digital plug ins.

Anyway. If I go black out, I'll keep twitter.

2 comments:

  1. steven,my friend ! i have sth for you!!!! :D
    It'll count for Christmas and your bday :) I'll give it to u once I see u in Provo.

    Good luck in your finals!

    ReplyDelete