Wednesday, December 2, 2009

ReCap November

quick look at the goals of my New Year's resolutions by month

Recap for November 2009

1. Spiritual Amendment

read the scriptures everyday - 22-8 (total since September 8th: 62-21)
attend Church every week - check
pray daily - check

2. Grades -
straight A's
- not quite there yet. Some classes unexpectedly got weird jumps in grades, but the last HEPE exam killed me. STUPID HEPE and stupid me. -_-;; I might have lost the battle there. GPA 3.0+

3. Health -
follow health plan
I'm getting back on after getting derailed by the week leading up to Thanksgiving and Thanksgiving itself. as noted last month, my increased calorie intake didn't offset my increased exercising, and resulted in 6 lbs gain. Which isn't bad. I don't need to lose weight. XD But I'm getting back into shape again. gonna be a long road my friends....

4. Dancing -
improve
Almost no dancing for month of November. Missed 3 out of 4 weeks at Club style. probably way behind...but will pick it back up. My dance moods comes in waves.

5. Dating -
at least once a month
Check. My focus on finals might sidetrack December though.

6. Temple -
at least once a month
Check. Temple is the BEST place ever. And it is service!!

3 comments:

  1. Don't get discouraged Steven. I believe in you! Goal setting is half the battle won.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to re-evaluate my semester goals. Thanks for the reminder. I love you. Smiley face.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow your goals are great! Jia You, Shou Fan! :) :) You are inspiring hehe...food intake goals are hard around the holidays :/

    ReplyDelete