Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Owl City, Lights, and Finals' grades.

my grades for the finals are as follows . 98.5, 84, 96, 100, 89.5. I think the average is 93.5 I am so excited, these are the highest I've ever gotten for finals and for classes. And they were not easy (except for HEPE, which ironically, I scored the lowest on). I think I'm starting to believe in this thing called "Studying". Yeah, I know I'm asian. I know we're supposed to be smart. But I think I'm a mutant asian. But I'm getting in touch with my roots again.
Its kinda like believing in Santa Claus. People will distract you, but you gotta push through and believe in yourself. You gotta focus. OK. So its not really like believing in Santa Claus....though I did believe both Santa Claus and studying were figments of the imagination. I stand corrected. Now I might start believing in Santa Claus again. I guess I can accomplish stuff if I push myself. Another truth verified.

And. I have to give credit where credit is due. I didn't get those grades by studying alone. And no, I didn't cheat. You were thinking it. I know it. But I'm talking about God. It was all Him. honest.

And. I've asked my sister to come with me, April 12th, to see Owl City and Lights in Magna, Utah. That's a negative there. So. I'm looking for a replacement. I'm planning on acquiring two tickets as soon as I can. Which is whenever I can get money. Which is whenever I get a job. Which might be in January. maybe I'll get some kid from Chinese class. or maybe I'll get some kid from Chinese class to give me money to go. Hmmm who looks rich? ..... haha. jay kay. XD

Hmmm...I wonder if this studying thing can help me with getting money for tickets...

*goes back to listening to "Hey Stephen" *

3 comments:

  1. hahah you really like Hey Stephen, huh? :)
    i didn't know grades were posted up yet! I have to go check :)
    ooh if no one else is down, I would go!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luke and I have discussed the matter. I'm in for sure, and I'm pretty sure that he is, too. I'm stoked!!!!

    ReplyDelete