Wednesday, December 9, 2009

OH MY GOSH.

So...I think Heavenly Father has been waaAAY to kind to me. Check this out.

For my chinese class, the teacher announced last week that we can make up any homework we want. Granted, I'm scoring 90+ on everything and haven't missed any assignments I don't need it, but wow. That's nice ain't it?

HEPE is taking care of itself.

in Marketing, the teacher told us there will be a curve on every exam. NICE!!

In finance, just about two weeks ago, the teacher told us that he had decided to just drop our lowest graded test, and THEN, CURVE the second. DANGGG. THAT alone boosted my grade a whole letter grade.

NOW GET THIS, TODAY, my bio teacher just told us that if our final grade on the Final is greater than our grade so far, he will use THAT as our final grade. Meaning...if you failed EVERYTHING in class up to this point, and ace the final, you will have an A.

I now have a legitimate shot at acing the semester. oh wow, what a christmas present.

3 comments: