Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Goodbye

So. Parents told me we're leaving Wednesday afternoon instead of Thursday evening. I am a bit upset seeing as how I was planning to say goodbye to my friends Wednesday night. And now its over.

Good bye California, good-bye L.A., good-bye Beverly Hills, Hollywood, Good-bye Lights concert on the 28th, good-bye good home cookin, Good-bye LightsArmy West...who I should tell that I'm leaving since they still think I'm going to the concert in october and thinking I'm orchestrating the meet up. XD

So long to awesome friends who, through thick and thin, up and down, and lots of drama, through girl trouble and guy stuff, and the fact that I'm always the one leaving them, have always been there for me.

Sayonora to the fun beach, the amusement parks, California Gurls, nice weather, the hip and happening and events every night.

And another year away from family.

And good-bye to Karen.

Its been great.

No comments:

Post a Comment