Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Resolutions

Some of my New Year's resolutions (adjusted where needed).

1. Spiritual amendment - read the scriptures every day, attend church every week, pray daily.

2. grades - straight A's

3. health - have good health. I know. very general and vague. Will rewrite it in a few days.

4. dancing - not applied as much now as it was at the beginning of the year, but I do want to improve my dancing through improving my health, and fitness

5. dating - once a month at least. hopefully, with a new plan and new desire, October should be a good start.

6. temple - temple at LEAST once a month

3 comments:

  1. Excellent goals, Steven!

    You're welcome for the inspiration, BTW :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the quote too :).
    and it's nice to have goals for the year. I have them to, written in my diary. I'll write them one day online :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear Steven,

    Will I ever see you again?

    Bre

    ReplyDelete