Wednesday, September 30, 2009

REcap on Resolution

Recap of my New YEar's for September.

1. Spiritual amendment -
read the scriptures every day - missed 5 days.
attend church every week - check
pray daily -check



2. grades -
straight A's - Marketing - good (of course, i haven't taken the midterm yet, it will be make or break day tomorrow)
Finance - the hardest class i have...so ok.
PD Bio 120 - one of the most confusing classes i have....but I like it. good.
HEPE - A for sure. the class is fun.
Chinese 101 - in an ironic turn of events, my most feared class has become my most manageable class...and also, as our class is realizing the potential awesomeness and fun we have in hanging out together, i think the class will skyrocket even more next month. the class is SO fun. planning already as a group to take 102 next semester. GREAT

3. health -
have good health - revamping and drafting program that will include stretching, muscular strength, muscular endurance, and cardiovascular exercises over a 6 to 8 week period, 5 to 6 times a week. So far, its been going good and I'm clocked in, according to HEPE, as "very active". Also, changing my habit of eating by eating out less.

4. dancing -
improve dancing - 2nd year in club style has gained me more momentum. going to keep it up. plus, it will help me exercise.

5. dating -
once a month at least. September was not productive due to my inactivity. Expecting October to be much different as I change my plans.

6. temple -
temple at LEAST once a month - fail. October plans to be better though.

2 comments:

  1. are you already taking marketing and finance classes? wow. what classes are those?
    "silence of friends" means, that if you pretend to be a friend and do not act as a friend (maybe those who betray you) then you will be seen worse than an enemy because at least an enemy is not a hypocrit. That's what the quote means.

    And thanks for the good wishes, my daddy is feeling better now, hope everything turns well. :)
    You seem to be getting good grades in your classes at least...PD Bio?? Who are you taking it with? Bell? I took Bio 100 w him and it was so easy, :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, i bet yours is much better. you have in your blood. :)

    ReplyDelete