Wednesday, January 13, 2010

painful

Do you know one of the most heart-aching feelings in the world is? at least for me.

Its the feeling that you can't do something for someone you care about. That there is nothing you can do to solve the problem. so you watch carefully, and do what you can.

Most of the time, it comes in the form of a girl who is having troubles with guys. Its because I can talk and talk, and cheer and cheer, and support and support, but in the end, I can't give them what they want in their heart of hearts. I can do mostly everything else, I can buy a diamond ring, I can help with homework, I can give a ride, I can make someone laugh, I can bear my testimony, I can hang out, I can give advice, but the one thing they want the most, I can't give. I can't give them the guy of their dreams, or give them a relationship, or give them their hope and love. Its not something material, that can be bought, or created, or made, or talked about. In the end I'm not that guy so I can do little.

And that even though I can do everything else, the one thing that would make them the most happy I cannot give. In that aspect, I feel kinda helpless. At least Christ was able to promise eternal life.

3 comments:

  1. Whoa, this situation was the same last summer all the way until like October...and it rises every once in a while.

    It make me sad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you feel that way, imagine how the girl feels! but yeah, it is a sad situation =(

    ReplyDelete
  3. have you heard of this ; if you pray for some one no matter how hard you did, if that person doesn't have the desire to try their part, then the prayer will not work as it would be!

    ReplyDelete