Sunday, January 31, 2010

Integration and Dreams

so. I know that no one is perfect, but when I look at someone I don't necessarily pick them apart. I just look at their good traits, and try to absorb them into myself, especially from people I admire.



anyway. I have had some crazy dreams. Ok, that's an understatement. I have crazy dreams every night. And I remember them. If I want to.

For example. I dreamed I was led by this clay looking creature named Gat to the land of Gao, which was a hand drawn, brown hued place. Something happened prior to this that led to this. But anyway, I was a cellphone. Yeah....a cell phone. And I could shoot lasers. My friend was a rock, or some other inanimate object, and this teenage girl was trying to destroy us. Meanwhile, my brother was a water-strider car that was driving too fast. Yeah...


I had another dream where this girl was being mocked and ridiculed by people, and even by my friends. I took her aside and tried to comfort her, and in that moment I felt everything that she felt and truly understood her pain and suffering. Weird huh? But yeah...we both cried. I hate crying.


And then just today, I had a dream that this one tall, gangly guy tried to hold my hands. I was sincerely freaked out. I don't have anything against gays. But I am not. So.

...wow. why do these happen to me? haha

2 comments:

  1. Dang those dreams are so bizarre! But I have weird dreams too, I had a dream that I was involved with about three guys, one an actor, one on a mission, and one dude from now. lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so nice of you. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete