Monday, March 15, 2010

EVERYBODY's GETTING ENGAGED.

so. Park is engaged. I can't believe it. I mean, after all his single adventures and escapades. After all that's happened. This. This changes everything. I mean, I always thought that if I never ended up getting married we'd just move in together. Even though, in light of the Gospel, that could never be...it still seemed like a likely possibility. Celebrating bachelorhood forever. But no...

its like waking up one day to realize that you're not a boy anymore. Its like discovering you could smell like the man you want to be when you first used old spice. Its like that one episode of Hannah Montana last night when Miley moves back to Tennessee and Oliver goes on tour and they all split. Its like hearing Katie Moon got engaged. I mean. People that have been there for what seems like forever, all of a sudden, get married? What's up with that? Its....crazy.

I said it in my last post. See what I mean? See?! Yeah. Time to grab the closest girl and hang on tight.

1 comment:

  1. You predicted true... LOL Old Spice, LOL Hannah Montana, I think I remember that episode.
    Well...

    Agh! Let go of me Deeba!
    Haha

    ReplyDelete