Thursday, March 25, 2010

NEw FEATUre. YEAH!

So. I'm so excited I discovered this feature last night on my microsoft word as I typed up my group's skit (which is, if nobody knew, going to be the best once again yay ya).

So to celebrate, I'm going to use it! yeah!

The other day, we played a game in Chinese class where we were given words, and we had to describe what the word was so the other person could guess what it was. Here's how our game went.

(the word I'm describing is 船 "ship")
M: 我從中國坐blank到這裡。
似雪:Uh...自行車?
M:No...
S:公共汽車?
M:No。。。
S:走路?
M:What? ...how can you walk from China to here?
S: OHhh... I thought you were saying "go from school to here"...
M: XD

(i think you can guess what word is being described)
S: *looks at her word* Choo choo!
M: 火車。
S:Yes!
M: X|

(the word is 南部 "south")
M: 東,北,西,blank....
S: *looks at her book* 船!
M:*facepalm*
S: ?
M: Ship?
S: *looks at her book again* Oh! 南部!
M:*head desk*

(the word ship was right next to word south....LOL)

3 comments: