Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Quote of the Week

Quote of the Week.


“I remember the first blog I ever put up on myspace was, what I would do in the event of a zombie uprising. …because I lived across from Mount Pleasant cemetery, which is like the biggest cemetery in Toronto…and there’s like Presidents and like people who survived the Titanic. If you can survive the titanic, you’re gonna make a strong zombie. So I was like, there is lots of danger here, so I started thinking about what I would do. And uh, I planned an escape route, and sort of where I would go. I thought the CN Tower would be a nice place. CN Tower is like a very tall tower in Toronto. I can get up there, you can probably hole up with the food that they have until the zombies die off, and you can look out and just be like “ok, they’re dying down there”. And when they’re dead… “

- Lights



great minds think a like. everyone's gotta have a zombie evacuation plan!


Lights is sooo funny.



2 comments:

  1. She's got a good plan. The CN Tower would be pretty safe. That is, until the zombies attack it, blow up the base, and the whole thing comes crashing down....

    Are zombies that smart?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That depends on how they distributed their points...

    Intelligence from past life +1? Hm...

    ReplyDelete