Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Adversities

You know what? I'm thankful for adversity and challenges all forms and sizes and dimensions. The hard part of challenges here in Utah is that many of it come from people here whether intentional or unintentional. And the thing about the people here is that they are LDS. They are supposed to be nicer, better, more righteous. I'm grateful that for the most part, they are. Sometimes however, they aren't, and maybe not even on purpose. That's why its good for me to return to California and sip some nastiness. haha. I'm also grateful for the awesomeness of the Mormon girls here in Utah. They've changed my opinion of Mormon girls. I was never interested in Mormon girls before coming to Utah. I didn't imagine how I would ever marry one, much less hang out with one. But...they're not too bad. haha.

however, girls need to stop worrying about feelings, and tell guys straight up if they're not interested. In their attempts to save feelings they just prolong pain and confusion. Of course, I do this too, so its something I have to work on. haha

But I'm grateful. It helps me grow. I become better. Its easy to become embittered though, and eventually, probably offended. But the path to heaven was never easy was it now?

P.S. My success rate with LDS girls isn't nearly as good as with non-Llds girls. I dunno what the problem is exactly.... haha

1 comment:

  1. I think guys should ask out more girls more :)
    mormon girls are fun ;)

    ReplyDelete