Sunday, November 8, 2009

NBA game

So last night, went with like 12 people to an NBA game on a group date. It was fun. Real fun.

the drive up was fun, listening to Glee (lol), talking about random things.

I told my date that we should root for the Jazz because the Kings are the worst team in the league, and that in addition to being the worst team, they were also missing three players, including their best player.

So first quarter, the Jazz smoked the Kings and we were up by like 20. That's when I told her that I might get bored, since I actually do get bored by the second quarter. So we started talking about random things, like

- stealing the segway that the mascot was riding around on. She was going to distract the mascot, and I was going to jack it.

- what would you do if you ran into an NBA-sized player in the alley and he said, "hey, what's up baby?" Same plan here, she was going to distract the weirdo, and I would run. HAHAHA.

- how the NBA players tune out the booing. We talked about how maybe they get special soundtracks that just has people booing. hahaha. shalise said she wanted to find one for me. HAHA.

- psychology and all the crazy experiments that go on and how the results are so interesting.

- dancing. I do hip hop and she did cheer so we were teaching each other moves. haha.

- not living on spaghetti-o's. which is what I'm doing from now until thanksgiving.

- what our plans were until Christmas.

- busting out our routines at the half time show. haha.

Then, before we knew it, the Kings were up 20. And then...we lost. ugh.

Went to Barnes and Nobles later and got this one drink...that I ended up spilling all over my car... and then finally went over to Janine's place. I feel bad cuz shalise had church at 9 in the morning...but we stayed until 12. That was fun. 5 hours for a date. That's killer.

EDIT: The date was 6 1/2 hours. oh dang.

4 comments:

  1. :D :D :D

    Seems like things went rather diverse~ I hope you are feeling better.

    You spilled the drink on the car, or in the car?

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah 5 hours? that's niiiceee. I'm glad you're having fun there :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are definetely skinny, my friend. but when you have been following an strict diet for months, you just don't like the fact of eating like a pig XD hahahaha.
    "Zai jian", aw! i just love that word! I miss chinese classes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's such a good song. It's Robert Francis' song. I really reallyyyy like :)

    ReplyDelete