Sunday, November 15, 2009

Texting.

I like numbers. Today will be a number's day.

Indicator of an improving social life? ... number of texts I get/send. HAHA. XD
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
August 13 - September 13: 1900
> + 200
September 13 - October 13: 2100 +
> + 710
October 13 - November 13: 2810*
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... my social life is on the upswing again. Though, if it sank (especially in today's economy) I'm prepared this time around.

And where did the additional 710 texts come from? i think I have a pretty good idea.

Andrea + Cate + Kelsi + Lisa + Lyz + Shalise = 272.

The rest would be from Asia, Tiffany, Katherine, Lucia, and Nadia = about 220.

Of course, I get the usual loads from my mom, my sister, Mike, and David (oops, I mean, Luke). My top 4 contributors haha.


Random Facts:

most texts saved in my phone: Katie Moon 192
Mom - 185
Mike - 120 (I think mike probably has over 1000 texts by now from the number I keep having to delete. LOL)

number of texts from unknown numbers: 109

number of texts from top 4 contributors - 422 (and that's not including the ones I cleaned out)



*highest since June 2009, when I broke 3100 texts thanks to Lauren and Katie

4 comments:

  1. lol wow this is kind of dorky steven ;)
    i didn't know you had a blog! i am going to follow it now!
    and the article was in the daily universe...you could try searching for it on the daily universe website! sorry =/ thanks for all the comments though! :) see ya tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  2. you text waaay too much for your own good.
    btw, i screwed up on names last time i talked to you...i mixed up two people. i'll clarify next time we chat. i added the follow button on my blog. have fun searching for it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool stats....THAT'S AWESOME.

    ReplyDelete