Saturday, November 21, 2009

oh darn. I'm a stalker.

So...

....this is interesting. Interesting enough that I'm going to blog about it.

Yesterday. At the testing center. I was in line. There was a cute blond girl in pink in the line next to me... I thought nothing of it. Until...she switched over to my line.

Then...we started talking. About stats, and HEPE, and just small talk in general. She said, "good luck" and we went our ways.

When I was finished with my test and was getting up, I realized she had sat close to where I was. Thought nothing of it.


THEN. Today, I was sorting through my mail, I got an e-mail from ldsplanet.com. OK. Short background so you don't ask questions. I registered four years ago when I turned 18 just for fun. Right after I joined facebook just for fun after I heard something about it (trying to get in with the college students cause at the time, FB was just for college students).

Anyway, I still get e-mails from the site telling me about flirts and messages I'm receiving... that I CAN'T SEE because I'm not a full member. For all I know there flirts and messages from the site to convince me to pay.

So I just milled around the site amusing myself...when I came upon a girl who had an interesting picture... ....and upon further inspection...realized it was the same freakin' girl from the TESTING CENTER!!! AH!!!!!

Now hopefully, if she sees that I've viewed her profile that she will not think I am some creep or stalker, because this truly was a coincidence! I promise!!

Her pictures were all scandalous though...

anyway.. ..that's it. I feel better now.

3 comments:

  1. lol. you're funny. Relax, friend. There's nothing to bad about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha scandalous!
    maybe it's meant to be haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! THAT'S AWESOME.

    haha~

    I'm such a ...a ...uh.. Hm... I don't know.

    Good job~! haha

    ReplyDelete