Tuesday, February 2, 2010

a moment from Chinese class



Shalise: How do you think she makes those (soy sauce eggs)? I bet she cooks them until the shell comes off!
Me: Shalise. I know where they come from. They come from soy sauce chickens.
Shalise: False.
Rachel: No. What you do is feed them soy sauce. Yeah.
Christian: Yeah. Haven't you ever heard of soy sauce chickens?
Me: C'mon. see. we all know
Christian: Have you ever grown chickens?
Shalise: No...
Me: I haven't. But I've eaten a lot.


hahaha.

Me: hey Shalise, what's the answer to number one?
Shalise: I'm not going to help you.
*teacher passing by handing out the quiz*
Me: c'mon shalise, I helped you cheat on the last test.

haha

10 comments:

  1. Soy sauce chickens? Really?

    Also, about your comment on my latest post: yes, I do have Luke. That sappy post is coming at a later date :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm afraid that if I try to talk, I won't do it in a peaceful way, and I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings anyway.
    But because I'm too mad now, I will talk to her tonight.
    >_<!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe. Well..true true that. Or better don't talk to her, for what matters.

    No, no that's so not right, I don't want to be mean T_T. but she's screwing up my life. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  4. :( i'm sick, steven :( i think i'm dying :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. hmmm...., soy sauce chichens hunnnn?? I don't remember I ever tell that to my children before! ><

    ReplyDelete
  6. nope, seriously. I'm like seriously dying. T_T

    ReplyDelete
  7. I talked to her today. She said she was going to think about a solution for her not to snore or something. I don't know what will happen. But I am def not living w her next sem. T_T and she's staying for spring and summer too!! OMG if there's no other room, i'll move to the second floor :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. but i don't want to say anything. I'm surely gonna get mad some day and if I open my mouth I might hurt her. Although I was very nice today when I talk to her, I was very impressed myself.
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well, I would but I pretty much can't. Don't have time, I bet I'm sick because of too much stress. But I'll be alright.

    ReplyDelete