Wednesday, February 2, 2011

tumblr

since most of my lightsArmy friends are on tumblr, I've created tumblrs. Yes, plural. Two of them. As in it takes "two" to tango. One is ruenarke.tumblr.com which is more like a dream journal. The other is byugle.tumblr.com which is where i will rant about anything BYU and my experience there. The thing is, I'm trying to decide if there is enough stuff to combine the two.

I wanted Ruenarke to be mostly tailored to my secular, LightsArmy, and casual friends, while having Byugle open to anyone and to anyone who wants to say anything as well as a place where I may approach a spiritual topic if I wanted to. Thing is, there are also deep reflections that I want on BOTH tumblrs that I want both my lightsArmy/non-LDS friends and all my other friends to see. Since Ruenarke is supposed to be just a dream journal I also don't want it to be flooded with too many posts outside of just dreams. I also want the Byugle to be more of a formal/semi-objective blog while keeping Ruenarke casual. two separate tumblrs for two separate purposes.

I guess what I'm trying to say is I would love it if all my friends followed both and contributed to both, but I just don't think that's reasonable or very convenient. So until I figure something out or until someone has a better idea i'm going to keep up both of them (in addition to this blog :D).

1 comment:

  1. I signed up for a tumblr too but I could not figure it out for anything so I just deleted it, lol. But good luck with yours!

    ReplyDelete