Sunday, July 5, 2009

!Breanne!

July 4th was....anti-climactic. Its not like it used to be...so I texted Lauren and wished I was there in Idaho with her and Luke. Next year....I will do it next year...

I ended up watching Willow with Torrey, David, Mark, Jason, and Dezzy. Overall, I liked it. It weirded me out at first because of all the uh...midgets..

The graphics were actually good for a 1988 movie.

P.S. - I feel bad for not subscribing to LDSplanet and ldssingles cuz i get flirts and messages, but i can't even see them! :(


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anyway, this blog is all for breanne who thinks that the video i put up on facebook is one of me making fun of her and saying mean things. She was partly right on. Its other people making fun and saying mean things! yay!

HAha, jay kay. No way. That's not like me, and you should know it. If you don't, I'm surprised at how little you really know about me. hahaha. Now why would I ever do mean things? :( Never!

anyway, here it is! yay!


2 comments:

  1. Steven!!!! It's still not working!!! Youtube???? :) Email the link. Loves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I got it to work, finally! I MISS YOU PEOPLE.

    A few things that I loved:

    -your coughing
    -Lauren and Ash dancing
    -Lauren's laugh as Glinda at the end
    -and last but not least, Ashleigh sliding around in the back seat like a true whore.

    That's it, I'm keeping you all when I get back to Utah! FOREVER.

    ReplyDelete