Wednesday, July 8, 2009

OK!

So...

my brother is back, and man is he ready to get back into action. He's ready to throw it off and get to work! He's a lot more assertive and aggressive than I am, and that makes him a step ahead of me when I came home who wallowed in nostalgia. haha. He has the kind of personality that could cause ripples through a single's ward and that will DEFINITELY be interesting to see how he changes the chemistry there.

He has such a thick accent its kind of funny to hear him talk. The more that I'm around him, the more I have to resist picking it up (however poorly I actually sound like him, but I don't do it on purpose).

The fam-bam is complete again! AW yeAH!!

However, at the airport, getting him, I suddenly had the urge and desire to wear the badge again. It was like I wanted people to look me in the eye and dare to ask about the Gospel. The badge really carries a mantle to it. For a split moment, I felt again that sure confidence and loving assurance that if God wanted me to move a mountain I could seriously move a mountain. I haven't felt that authority and power in a long time because it is real, though not to be abused. I don't want to challenge people to dominate them by sheer intellect, but rather, love them in.

Yeah. Time to re-evaluate myself again. hooray. haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment