Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Excited.

oh gosh. My brother comes home tomorrow morning. yay! At 7 in the morning. Boo!


I'll have less than a day to catch up before I'm off to Nauvoo with Matt, Mark, Marc, and the Dezzter. ....and a whole bunch of other people haha. I'm sorely disappointed that even if I would have stayed in Utah I would not have been able to go to Liz's farewell. ..... well, that's life isn't it? I'll send her a postcard like I told her. good enough. haha.

I'll be home for about 24 hours after Nauvoo before I leave again for Taiwan. CRAZY. I'm so excited!! It's been so long since I've been there.

Then, 3 days after coming home from Taiwan, I should be at Newport for the statewide YSA conference. should be great. I know I made the right choice there. Following that, Disneyland probably on the 20th of August with Holly (sister) Beck and her friend...we'll see about that one.

And then, finally, on the 22nd, San Diego (I believe that's German for a whale's vagina) WARPED TOUR and LIGHTS. AW YEAH! Maybe I can drag David or Matt to go with me.

crazy. I can't wait. This will be a crazy crazy summer.

I talked with Luke and he asked me how things were going with the girls and dating and stuff. i told him...I hang out mostly with guy friends (yeah I know, crazy) with the exception of 18 year old Dezzy, and even her I count among my guys friends. LOL. There really is no point for me to date and make new friends (though I have, and gratefull to Heavenly Father. I ain't that stupid) if I'm just gonna be gone half the summer and go back to BYU. The single's ward seems to have welcomed me loverly enough

Anyway. I'm thinking .... if I save up money I can probably make the London 2012 Olympics, as i still feel cheated out of the 2008 olympics in china. not really, but :) If I don't use that money first for the 2010 winter olympics in Vancouver with Kristell and Katie Moon. ...but seeing as how Sister Nguyen is already married...and Katie seems to be heading in that direction, 2012 seems more likely. We shall see!

1 comment:

  1. Many things:

    1. Your brother is home!
    2. I understand your reasons for going to the conference, rather than going to Warped with me. I'm not thrilled, but I understand. :)
    3. You said *gasp* the V-word! I'm shocked!
    4. You are coming with me to both the Vanc. Olympics and the ones in London. Cause I plan on going to both.
    5. Iloveyousmilyface

    ReplyDelete