Friday, July 3, 2009

Dreams

It's funny that as I get more and more connected to the internet with accounts I'm logging less and less time. I'm getting to the point where facebook was what it was senior year of high school...an experiment to get in with the college kids and get a jump start. haha.

What do I mean? I mean, I already have all three of YouTwitFace. I have xanga. I have myspace. I have two message board accounts. I'm logged onto iamlights.com. I'm now reactivated on deviantart. And I have this blog. That's a lot no? And I bet I have more I can't think of.

Anyway...

I had a weird dream....as weird as they usually are anyway.

I dreamed we were being attacked by these giant mantis' with chopsticks for arms and they killed people by popping heads like zits. It was horrible. We ran and ran until we got to this place with like 10 hispanic people living there. We just bust into the home and asked if we could stay. There were like 5 of us including Christa (sister) Orgill, haha.

Then I get a call from my sister that said she found an egg, and hatched it. And I just knew it was a mantis egg and also knew that within 20 minutes of birth the mantis baby would be deadly. So I panicked and told her to run or leave the baby bug.

then we tried returning to Cali which was about 8 hours away. I ended up staying being one of the last to leave. Just as I was about to leave, Dezzy calls on the phone and starts asking me if i'm all right and safe, and how everything was. Then she starts speaking in Chinese to me. 0_o Weird. i'm about to tell her how good her Chinese is when I spot a gang breaking into my car and stealing all my stuff. My car was still packed with everything from my room in Provo.

I decide to walk right past them and assess the situation while still talking to Dezzy. For some reason I had a Harry Potter book in my left arm. Even from a distance I knew I couldn't take all of them and there was this HUGE polynesian guy so I circled around and came back. When I came back, there were only three kids left, with one i recognized and another wearing a Western High t-shirt. So I go up and yell, "What the crap?! Hey, that's my car!!" I realized Dezzy was still on the phone so I tell her "I gotta go" and hung up. They turn to give me a handshake, and I'm like, "What are you guys doing?!" And I tell them that they could take everything except for some things I needed, and they graciously returned the things I asked for, including my cell phone, DS, and backpack.

For some reason, the gangsters had thought that stealing all my stuff would be all right if they stuffed my car with gatorade. haha. All they left was a box with my shoes and my wallet (for some reason).

Then I woke up....so grateful it was only a dream and asking Heavenly Father would that was for,h aha , but having learned some good lessons upon a second thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment