Saturday, July 4, 2009

quotations

Me: I would hate to be 26 and single in Provo.
Torrey: Um...Steven...
Me: Yeah...oh.
Dezzy: Better watch what you're saying.
Me: I mean, no, Torrey. I mean, 26 is the perfect age. You haven't even reached your prime yet. That's what I meant. :)


David: So, there are a bunch of girls here, like 6, who are going from BYU or going to go. You should date them.
Me: Yeah! Wait. "Going to go"? Doesn't that mean they're freshman? Yeah, warn me about those. I ain't dating no freshman.
Dezzy: Ahem. What's wrong with freshman?
Me: I mean....
Dezzy: Anything wrong with freshman?
Me: Freshman, they're cool. Nothing wrong, what I meant was...OK. I'll just shut up now.
Torrey: You just keep digging yourself deeper.
Me: Yeah, i'm just gonna shut up now.
David: No, keep going. We love it that you're setting yourself up so we can sock you and knock you out.
Me: Thanks, what a great friend. :)

Dezzy: So...have you hung out with any girls since you've been back Steven?
Me: Um...
Torrey: What?
Me: Well, I was gonna make a joke. But, since I don't have anything nice to say, I won't say anything at all.
Torrey: Just keep digging...


Well, looks like things are settling back to where they are. Except...I'm trying to create my own identity, and I feel like the teacher keeps smothering the student. I'm not as good as her yet. But one day...haha

No comments:

Post a Comment