Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Taiwan

So ash asked what would be a a con about a place like Taiwan. I have assembled a short list.


Con - TRAFFIC

The traffic is horrendous. There are like no rules. Cars from the right lane will make right turns, no one signals, and pedestrians are left to fend for themselves. Even if a pedestrian is half way across the street, cars will still make the turn. No rules seriously. I wonder what their license test is like.

Pro - TRANSPORTATION

Aw yes. You can get anywhere with a little planning.

Con - WEATHER

It is amazingly hot and humid. Not as bad as the last time I was here, and not as bad as I imagined. Or maybe because Nauvoo prepped me a little. But you sweat a bit.

Pro - THE WEATHER

Because of the weather, the girls dress so immodestly. I mean, I doubt its for fashion, just for convenience, but - oh. wait. This is not a pro. or ...is it? >:)

Con - Bathrooms

Most of the bathrooms here just have a dirty, unclean feel. I don't know. It just irks me.

Pro -THE FOOD

The food is A-MAZING. Oh gosh, it is so good and there are soooOOO many places to eat! I must be gaining 3 pounds at a time!



I noticed most of the guys here don't really dress in fashion. I mean, I'm not a fashion buff, but even I think I dress nicer (or at least more trendy) then 90% of the guys on the street. The girls, being girls, are better, though like I said before, their skirts, dresses, and shorts are always really short, with shoulders revealing. Not in a slutty way though.

Those are my impressions so far.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing these with me. But I won't lie, I'm a little worried the heat is impeding your judgment. I offer one word of advice: stay away from the women!!!

    Oh, and keep eating. It'll make it even easier to kick your butt when you get back :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash. What kind of advice is that? That's like me telling you to not think about boys. Anyway I'll still have a month to catch up to you, haha.

    ReplyDelete