Friday, October 16, 2009

Friday Night

So. With me new infused plan in life I spent my Friday night....not going out. XD

mostly because I've renewed my work ethic. Something that's noticeably lacking since I've gotten off the mission. However, with the recent decline in my social life I've decided that I will now pour all that time into becoming something else. My social life will continue to climb back into prominence (especially after I read how I actually did it freshman year), but until then I'm reenergized in a different area.

OK. So what did I do tonight? Studied. Yeah. I studied Biology. If I'm going to smash and destroy everyone at BYU and rip their grades to shreds its going to take sacrifice. Haha. So I don't care so much that my friday night social life is dead. As long as I get ahead of everyone else.

I also completed two resumes to submit to jobs and internships as I'm ready to steer in that direction. I also need a job to start investing in stocks and bonds.

And finally, I created a budget on how I will survive on the money I have left over the next two months.

Yeah. So...sounds boring. But I liked it. haha.

1 comment:

  1. that's amazing! And why worrying? I always spend my friday's nights working or studying. NO big deal anymore. It's a habit. Anyway.

    Good luck w everything, Steven!

    ReplyDelete