Saturday, October 31, 2009

ReCap October



1. Spiritual Amendment

read the scriptures everyday - 23-8 (total since September 8th: 40-13)
attend Church every week - check
pray daily - check

2. Grades -
straight A's
- not quite there yet. PDBio and Finance are kinda dragging me down... GPA avg. 3.0 +

3. Health -
follow health plan
FAIL. ARGH. I ate out so much. My exercise level increased, but not enough to offset increase calorie intake. However, physically I feel good, I like what I'm eating, and I feel fine. XD

4. Dancing -
improve
Great!! The chance to dance in the Homecoming Parade, to choreograph a little bit, and more experience has helped me greatly.

5. Dating -
at least once a month
Check. I don't know exactly where I want to go with this one. Anyway...

6. Temple -
at least once a month
Check. LOVE the temple.


1 comment:

  1. hidden objects games and time management games. online games. they're too addictive.

    ReplyDelete