Sunday, October 25, 2009

Lessons from Church

10/18

. I think one of the most important skills I have acquired is the ability to do a self-assessment, then to cut out the things I don't need, keep the things that are good, and improve everywhere.

. Teaching is such an important skill. You learn so much through teaching, become self-aware, and gain important skills and traits such as charity, patience, and self-assessment.

. I love hard work. It is such a good antidote to the many problems in our lioves be it loneliness, sadness, hearbreak, laziness, boredom, problems with self-worth, esteem, confidence, depression, or many other assortments of emotional trials.

. To be financially and spiritually self-reliant is to make room and prepare to serve others.

10/25

. I am so grateful for the opportunity to have associated with my converts from serving a mission, many of whom are so much better than I. I am so grateful to know them, to be part of their lives, and to be an instrument of God. How truly great is my pure joy in this!

1 comment:

  1. Why glad about that? This guy is not a member XD .... hahaha i will not go out w him! XD he's too persistent, and it bugs me. Anyway :)

    You're right, teaching is an important skill, and I loooove teaching, I learn from the ones I teach and they can learn sth from me too.

    ReplyDelete