Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Service!

So. Last night, being extremely tired, I wondered whether I should go and do service with Circle K.

I decided, since I'm more service-oriented everyday and I pray for those opportunities, I would go. Even though I was tired, beaten, and still had Club Style later that night.

Anyway. I did. And I must say that I'm glad I did. We went to the Trinity health rehab place, and I got to play piano for them. It was a good experience.

Natalie is also in Club Style so that was a fun experience as we set routines for the homecoming parade.

Kelsi suggested that I be Rufio for Halloween. I am considering it, since I got the hair for it. But I don't have the tan. Angie said she wouldn't have thought I was pale. Of course, she's paler than I am. haha.

Anyway. I think I will go zombie. Since that's what I'm obsessed about. But if I go to Lights concert I dunno exactly if that will be a good idea. I don't know who is actually going to go so I haven't bought any tickets yet. Mike is unsure. So I will probably ask someone to go with me.

1 comment: