Wednesday, May 27, 2009

So...
....I have a new rule for things now. After a really, really bad day I'm going to sleep on it and wait until the next morning before I make a judgement call on whether it was really a bad day or not. Because sometimes, it isn't as bad the next morning. And I usually wake up happy.


That being said...yesterday wasn't that bad. I feel better now. However, it seemed at the time to be the climax of a really crappy week. Honestly, it wasn't really that bad when I count my blessings, but its been the worse week I've had in a really really long time. The other time I felt as bad as I did the other day was sophomore year of high school and those were bad days. I thought it would end, but it continually worsened and I haven't been like that in awhile.

Of course, certain events happened that really upset me and that just aggravated it.


ANYWAY.
two weird things happened the other day. I went over to Wyview just to shoot around a bit...and this guy sits down by a table near the court...starts eating his lunch, and just watches me. I felt...a little weird. He didn't say anything. I waved to him but we didn't really interact.
Then on the way home I was singing in the car...and this car started honking at me and the people inside were waving at me. I didn't think they were waving at me, but I drove by and they were looking and waving at me....I thought it might be someone I know, but when I saw them it wasn't anyone I recognized. Weird.
That's the third time something like that has happened. There was this one time when this guy started pointing at me, and I thought maybe he was motioning for me to go because it was green light, but it wasn't, and I never did figure out what he wanted. lol.

The campus continues to get smaller....
...I danced with a girl the other day that I realized was from my econ 110 class.
And just the other day, a girl I worked with last year moved into the ward. She started waving at me and I didn't recognize her at all, but apparently she recognized me so I started walking towards her...fortunately, the walk was long enough that by the time I reached her it finally dawned on me who she was. haha.

1 comment:

  1. "She started waving at me and I didn't recognize her at all, but apparently she recognized me so I started walking towards her...fortunately, the walk was long enough that by the time I reached her it finally dawned on me who she was. haha."

    LOLOLOL... you're so weird!!

    As much as I'd like to have weird stuff happen to me, I'd be kind of creeped out if people started waving and pointing at me...although that has happened...

    ReplyDelete