Saturday, May 16, 2009

So I think I'm finally settling into the casualness that is Spring Term. I was talking with Mike the other day and talking about how I felt like I had lost the purpose of why I stayed. And also why I'm here. Its so slow, and there's not much to do. I'm used to hustle and bustle. I'm used to meeting new people quickly.

However, I'm finally settling in a routine that I don't mind. Usually I hate routines, but this one I actually quite like.

And just when I thought I would like to sink back into my sometimes reclusive self and be anti-social, Elder Bednar comes out, blasts me, and makes me put a breaking halt on those plans and do a 180 turn. In that respect God has been blessing me as I've started to increase my stride in meeting new people (i'm not gonna lie, I LOVE my stake because there are many beautiful people in it. :) Maybe its time I settled down a bit? What a time to settle down when all prospects have dried up, and I've moved on with all old ones, but I'm always up for adventure).

3 comments:

  1. you would hit on stake members. you flirt.

    dude Elder Bednar's talk was stellar. I felt like the worst person ever, and I have resolved myself to rid myself of facebook come September.

    ReplyDelete
  2. the greatest part? there aren't as many good looking guys. and not just because I thought so. lauren confirmed it. =) hehe. and bre, refer to your wall post about your facebook!~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashleigh confirms the statement about good looking guys as well. Oh well. I won't get married before Bre gets home.

    ReplyDelete