Saturday, May 30, 2009

Scripterizing

So Mike and I have come up with a new script that will be filmed documentary-like. Should be great. Our ideas...are kinda weird, but hilarious if we do it right. haha.


Salt Lake was fun...even though we didn't end up going in. Just to a bbq, met a bunch of people, laughed, had the WEIRDEST conversation. It started from talking about tornadoes (cuz Salt Lake felt like tornado weather) and the movie Twister (and about what would happen if a tornado touched down right then) to my wrist bands (BYU RB bands LOL) to how to bait and catch a porcupine to a song by Tenacious D and trying to figure out visually what a "mind blitz" might be like. HAHAH. And yeah, we got the crowd going, though they probably thought we were the craziest people. It got better when Mike and the other guy started singing the song "Wonder Boy" together. haha.

But the greatest part was this,

We're planning, with Andrea's help, to turn me Goth/emo. Yeah. I'm gonna wear make up, color my bands black, grow my hair a little bit, wear all black, take a high angled shot of myself, and post a depressing status on my facebook. Can't wait

Oh the things we come up with when we get rolling. haha.




And OH YEAH.

Special Olympics!
FUN!






btw....one last thing. I've been encouraged by four people now to start Twitter....interesante...I will consider it...

2 comments:

  1. 1. If you're making a movie, I want in, please.
    2. A goth/emo Steven? If you're doing make-up/long hair/angled shots/depressing status, that's just emo. FYI.
    3. Wasn't Special Olympics great???!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YES!!! ANOTHER DOCUMENTARY WITH MIKE!!
    Yus yus...

    You're gonna look weird Goth...emo..thing...

    Twitter?! NOO!!! I still don't really get that thing...

    ReplyDelete