Friday, May 29, 2009

Double Deuce

You know, two of the most oddest, and yet, surprisingly satisfactory, times that catches you off guard is?

One. When you're walking or just doing your own thing and a stranger smiles at you and/or says "hi". I don't know why, but it cheers up my day sooOO quickly. The only problem is, when I say "hi" back I always feel like I sounded like a girl. I wanna be manly and say "hey", but it sounds kinda mean at the same time. So I end up saying "hi" in this totally girly way. ugh.

Two. When you catch someone staring at you, they flutter their eyes for a second, and glance away fast, obviously embarrassed and/or flustered. Like the other day I was in the library texting Mike excitedly about this awesome economic graph I drew up that calculated visually, what I can only call "date-nomics".

So ..here's the graph I drew up...you can't really see it that well. But if you know about an economic supply and demand curve this is pretty much the same with some minor changes. haha, yeah...spring term...lol


..

3 comments:

  1. Love the graph :) But I don't really understand what that has to do with fluttering eyelashes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. hilarious. why don't you and mike just date? it's about time the two of you got together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. mike and I date? we ManDate occasionally. haha.

    ReplyDelete