Saturday, May 23, 2009

Same Song and Dance

So in talking with Breanne today I realized that, in a way, I've grown. At least in respect to what I look for in a girl. High school was just an eye candy fest, but having served a mission and being back for a year I think I've matured. I can see past physical beauty, or at least, I'm not as stuck on physical beauty as I was before. A "normal" looking girl could be the prettiest thing to me when I love her. I also see the need for brains beyond beauty as in, if I can't keep a conversation with you, its going to be a very long ride, and I would rather prefer brains to beauty (having come this conclusion through experience). So if I could choose between the average looking smart girl, or the amazingly gorgeous cutie, I would pick the average looking smart girl.


Anyway, because spring has toned me down, I've turned to other things that I usually do when I have more time, like reading, drawing, and dancing.

So I thought of someone, and began drawing....to realize that I've lost all of my drawing skills. Creativity may still be there....but everything else is, sadly, gone. =(

3 comments:

  1. So, what exactly did you and Bre talk about? I'm super curious now.

    P.S. I like your drawing! You have more skill than me, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that I'm always brought up in your blog. Hahaha it makes me feel like I actually get through that thick skull of yours sometimes. :)

    And your drawing is great! Don't be so hard on yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice flower...Calyda Rose...

    ReplyDelete