Sunday, May 3, 2009

Sui Generis

Mm-hmm...I'm falling in love with Liberty Square more and more every week. They're my kinda crowd. Plus, Bre encourages it so we can live closer. yay.


My favorite text messages from some of my favorite people.
Ones that made me go "awww....thanks" or chuckle a bit to myself.

Euseung
- Hahaha! Chao i love you kid!

Ash
- You'd better! My kids need an Uncle Steven!
haha.

Asia
(at a dance)
- I see you.
hahah.

- The non blonde beauties at byu huh? I'm offended. Ha ha jk I read the article with you in it and i was like hey! I know him!
hehe.

Bre
- You're a dweeb. see you at two.

(right after I texted "i love you :)" to Bre)
- Um...i love you too.
HAHAHAHA. You sound very sure Bre.


Dezzy
- its because we dont know what we want..and we look for it in the wrong places and end up discovering that who we needed has always been right in front of us. :)
true that Dez.

Katie
(right after I suggested she skip work and school to come down to cali with me)
- Deal lets do it
(even though I was half joking and was already in st. george. lol)

Lauren
- Ive awoken
hahahahaha. I don't know why, but this one made me bust out laughing.

- Hannah montana movie comes out tmrw
I was estatic (sp.?)

- you suck
LOL.

Luke
- Good morning, beautiful. How was your nite?
hehehe...that's such a funny text.

- Don't get any foolish ideas that magic will solve all your problems. Cus it won't.

- Oh brother where art thou?

- Daja jau

- Wally wanga

- I love you. :)

Mike
My 1st text from Mike saved in my phone
- Love you.

The 2nd text from Mike that is saved in my phone
- Damn you steve!
Hahaha, wow...what happened between the first and second texts? lol

- I love you. :)

- Yeah. all i can say is 'good luck' in my best albanien thug accent.

- Don't leave me!
LOL

Mom

- Oh, my! I am evil! :P
so you finally admit it mom!

Liz

- that sounds like something you would do. Im bored. I was going to sneak up on you in the library but you werent here.
LOL, good to know that i always should have my guard up.

Me: Why are you sad? You should be happy. I'm happy. :P
Liz: Sad because I wont be with you.
ew. Mushiness....haha.

+ the half dozen texts she texted me in stats review while my phone was on full volume....
they were something along the lines of "I see you. Can you help me with stats? Are you there? Why aren't you answering? I'm going to keep texting you while your phone is on full volume to get you in trouble". OK. maybe not that last one.


Random Person


Me: Hey, its steven!
Person: Steven who?
Me: Steven chao!
Other person: huh?
Me: You just gave me your number on facebook!
Other person: oh I think you have wrong eprson. Maybe. I'm sorry. i don't have a facebook page. He or she might have mis-typed.
Me: Oops. I just double checked. I have the wrong number. I'm off by a digit.
Other person: No worries!!!
hahahahaha.







6 comments:

  1. This list is fantastic! Someday I'm going to steal this idea.

    P.S. Lauren's "I've awoken" makes me laugh the hardest. Followed by Luke's "good morning beautiful, how was your nite".

    ReplyDelete
  2. " I'm going to keep texting you while your phone is on full volume to get you in trouble". OK. maybe not that last one."

    lol...you deeba...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Lauren's. And I love all the love texts. You seriously frightened me with the "I love you :)" text. But I do love you, Steven. Ow ow

    ReplyDelete
  4. what? why would you be frightened? haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. shame on you ! i´m not one of your favorites .! shame on you! hhahaha jk !

    ReplyDelete