Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Another Farewell.

So....in recent news I think Liz hates me. haha, just kidding. But I hate annoying her so much.


I went to a mission farewell today. It was my mission president's. Oh how I love the mission and the missionaries so much. I am filled with that burning fire again and that testimony that the Church and Gospel are true and that God lives. Oh how I love the Spirit and the companionship of other young people who know, feel, and act the knowledge of conviction. It made me remember where I had come from, what I had learned, and who I am still being and becoming.

Hung out with the returned missionaries until 12. Love them so much. They are such good people. I just want to be with them forever. Made more plans. SUCKS majorly that I'm leaving on Saturday. UGH! I feel like the fun was just beginning!

Once summer starts and I return home I think I will go back to using facebook less. I might be too busy.

Here's my schedule.

July 9th - July 14th - Nauvoo trip
July 15th - August 5th - Taiwan
August 5th - another mission farewell
August 8th - Warped Tour
August 8th-9th - state wide YSA California conference
August 20th - Disneyland possibly with Sister Beck! yeah! haha.

I'm booked. crazy! But it means I'll miss Liz's farewell. Boo!

No comments:

Post a Comment