Monday, June 15, 2009

LIGHTS

Mike gave me a way to meet Lights backstage....possibly. I'm going to have to check out the details. It involves me staying longer than I had planned and blood. hahaha. My mom thinks I'm crazy...but it's crazy enough (sorta, not really) that it might just work. haha.

So the trek in the middle of the morning because of my stupid car had extended consequences. First of all, I was a doofus once again. I kept calling for them to come get the boot off my car but I never reached anyone but a voicemail and I had already left two messages. It was day 3 and I was worried they'd slap another fine on me. I was getting really frustrated, so Mike decided to give it a try and called, kinda chewing the guy out.....

......and then only after he hung up did I realize the reason I couldn't get through was cuz I hadn't dialed the area code....

...and when the guy showed up I felt completely foolish. The guy was all apologetic, oh my gosh, I felt so bad. But we cleared it up.


ANYWAY, because Mike and I walked home that night in the rain, we ended up getting sick. I got really sick. I think my body has given me the greenlight to go ahead and resume normal activities now. I've come out the other side more grateful for this body that God has given me. As well as 5 1/2 pounds lighter. Ugh.


"I used to remember the times we would go and visitUncle Caveman when we were younger. He would let us play in his cave and occassionally he would eat one of us. It wasn't until much later that we discovered that Uncle Caveman was actually a bear. A bear that lived in a cave carved by Luke as a symbol of his affection".

HAHAHA.

And THIS one is for BRE.

does this remind you of anything in particular?



Aqualung!

1 comment:

  1. I cordially invite myself to come along with your LIGHTS stalking.

    ReplyDelete