Tuesday, June 23, 2009

hot?

So...I went on a date tonight. It was pretty kewl. She works at Barnes and nobles. When my friend and I went to look for her the manager said she just left. Theo, my friend, started pressing with more questions and the manager said she couldn't hand out anymore info just in case we were stalkers!! hahaha.

Yeah, so I called her up and asked her out, but I panicked and couldn't come up with something beter than a movie and desert. So...I contacted the only girl who I thought could help. Lauren. Except. Lauren was sleepy. And was on the verge of resting for the night. Oh L. Anyway, didn't want to bother her. So I went to my closest girl friend (next to 202 of course, :) ) Katie. And she pulled me out of my mess. haha. Love that girl! cept...now I owe her one. haha.

But yeah, my schedule didn't vary that much. We went for a picnic up Provo canyon and it was awesome because she had never been there before. And then went to see the movie "Up". the movie was great! I liked it. There was also a long line for transformers 2 already forming haha.

But overall....except for one incident...the night went pretty well.
yeah.

No comments:

Post a Comment