Thursday, June 18, 2009

Books.

I know Asia recommended a bunch of books for me to read, ie Glass Castle, Grapes of Wrath, Eragon Series, the Book Thief, and Angels and Demons.

But in talking with Mike I've decided to prematurely write down a couple books that have been on my list. :)

I have three immediately when it comes to mind. They are, in order of most dezziring of reading:

1. The Ender's Shadow series by Orson Scott Card. oh yeah. I keep hearing amazing stuff about that series. :)

2. The Host by Stephanie Meyers. Comes highly recommended by Animorphs fans. haha.

3. State of Fear by Michael Crichton. It's Crichton! c'mon!


So there it is. I plan on going tonight to get them. oh yeah, good ol' cuddle with a good book times!

Speaking of cuddling, books, and Asia, she is competing for Miss Utah this week. best of luck to her. YEAH!~

No comments:

Post a Comment