Friday, June 26, 2009

Manti

Lauren and I took a trip down to Manti last night to see the Manti pageant. It was ....oddly adventurous in a way for what should have been a smooth night.

Well, I have to admit, some of it was my fault. I followed the directions from the website...only to gave us getting lost in Spanish Fork and Springville! Well....we looked at it this way. At least we passed through a part of Spanish Fork that we would never have passed through if we hadn't end up getting lost. And plus, now Lauren can say that she's been to Spanish Fork just in case her fiance is from there. LOL!

It was good to have a chat with Lauren. I've never had a chat like that with her before and it was good to learn more about her.

We finally got there and I got to see a bunch of missionaries that I recognized and they gave me mosquito repellent that we badly needed.

It started to rain....and we were so worried about seating and getting there on time we did not even think about an umbrella. ...and then it got windy after the rain....and then it got cold. At least we got to see some of the actors slide on the hill as Lauren predicted. hahahaha.

Overall, it was a good experience! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment